Information for students who got an IRIO place after August 2012
Welcome to the IRIO Bachelor programme! Unfortunately, you were not able to attend the Introduction Day on 31 August 2012. On this page we would like to give you the information you need to get up to speed as soon as possible!
Please report to the secretariat of IRIO (on the fifth floor of the Harmonie Building: opening hours: 12.00-16.00) to find out:
- in which seminar group you have been placed
the time-table for your group
the names of your tutor and student mentor and contact them
At the IRIO secretariat, you will be able to buy the Introduction Package . This package contains readers for some of the first year courses, as well as other important information. The introduction package costs € 20,- and can only be paid for in cash.
Make sure for each course to also approach your professor during the first meeting you attend to find out what you need to catch up on.
It is possible to order your textbooks with a discount of up to 20% via Clio, the Study Association for IRIO students.
For all late placed first year students of IRIO, Study Association Clio keeps the needed textbooks in stock until week 38. You can pick up the books at the Clio Office (Oude Kijk in 't Jatstraat 26) and pay with bankcard or in cash.
Clio has approximately 1200 members and organizes various educational and social activities. On their website you can find more information on their activities and also information on how to become a member.
Practical information for international students
- Arrange accommodation as soon as possible.
- Make sure to register at City Hall before 30 September! If you do not register before that date, you will have to pay a much higher tuition fee.
- If you need a Dutch bank account, you can find more information here: http://www.rug.nl/prospectiveStudents/information/bankAffairs
- Make sure to finalise your registration by paying your tuition fee. For questions on the payment of the tuition fee, please contact the University Student Desk
For general questions regarding practical matters you may also contact the Faculty of Arts Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0)50 363 2952.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||02 augustus 2016 15:03|