Application and admission per prior education
The admission requirements and application procedures depend on which kind of Bachelor diploma you (will) have obtained. Information about the premaster, if applicable, you also find on these pages.
You followed / completed:
- a Bachelor in Psychology at the University of Groningen
- a regular Bachelor in Psychology at another Dutch university
- an other bachelor than Psychology at a Dutch university
- a bachelor at an academic university outside the Netherlands
- a Bachelor of Applied Psychology at a Dutch HBO institution
- an other bachelor's degree at a Dutch HBO institution: you are not admissable.
PLEASE NOTE: Do you want to start with a master track on September 1, 2021? Then there are important changes in the admission requirements and procedure.
|Last modified:||11 February 2020 3.29 p.m.|