Application and admission per prior education
The admission requirements and application procedures depend on which kind of Bachelor diploma you (will) have obtained. That is why there is a page about application and admission for each prior education. If a premaster's programme is applicable to your previous education, information is provided on the relevant page.
You followed / completed:
- a Bachelor in Psychology at the University of Groningen
- a regular Bachelor in Psychology at another Dutch university
- an other bachelor than Psychology at a Dutch university
- a bachelor at an academic university outside the Netherlands
- a Bachelor of Applied Psychology at a Dutch HBO institution
- an other bachelor's degree at a Dutch HBO institution: you are not admissible.
PLEASE NOTE: Do you want to start with a master track on September 1, 2021? Then there are important changes in the admission requirements and procedure.
|Last modified:||30 April 2020 1.46 p.m.|