National recruitment assistant (0.2 fte)
University College Fryslân is located in Leeuwarden and offers a BSc in Global Responsibility & Leadership. From September onward, we will start a new recruitment cycle to recruit students for the programme. We require a national recruitment assistant to support with the organisation of several events in the country.
The duties of the assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the coordination team in logistics and planning of recruitment events (Open Days, Student for a Day etc.)
- Being the main contact person and managing correspondence for events.
- Initiating contacts with schools and organisations in the country and organising the contact database.
- Assisting with social media efforts and promotional material.
- Coordinating and monitoring event timelines and ensuring deadlines are met.
As well as completing tasks specifically related to event managing, the assistant might also be required to assist the support staff of University College Fryslân with other tasks related to the bachelor programme. This may include duties pertaining to recruitment and administration.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Dutch.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with social media preferable, but not required.
How to Apply
Please send a short motivation letter (no more than 500 words) outlining why you are a perfect candidate for this position along with your C.V. to Indira van der Zande (email@example.com) by 11.59 pm on Friday October 19th. Interviews for the position will take place in the week of October 22nd.
If you require further information, please contact Indira van der Zande (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Last modified:||30 October 2018 11.52 a.m.|