Board of the University
The Board of the University is the University’s central governing body. Its members are appointed by the Supervisory Board and are supported by the Office of the University.
- university strategy
- development plan and budget
- accommodation issues and financial, personnel and material resource management
- legal transactions
- safety, health and working conditions in the university buildings and grounds
- approval of faculty regulations
The Board of the University is accountable to the Supervisory Board and has to request permission to the Supervisory Board for additional activities. The Board meets every Monday.
Members of the Board until 1 September 2019
- Professor J. de Vries, President
- Drs. J. de Jeu, Vice-president
- Professor E. Sterken, Rector Magnificus
- On September 1, 2019 two new members of the CvB will start.
Reimbursements for members of Board of the University of Groningen
|Last modified:||17 July 2019 11.57 a.m.|