Use of the house style by students and student organizations
Students may use the logo in PowerPoint presentations created as part of their degree programmes. The PowerPoint templates can be accessed from the Student Desktop (SWP).
For use in printed documents (theses, research reports, etc.) students can download the logo here.
Study and student associations
Some study and student associations may use the corporate logo in their communications. Use of the full house style is not allowed, however, to ensure that there are sufficient differences with official University communications.
University logo in all communications
In principle, study and student associations are allowed to use the corporate logo if:
- the association has been recognized by CUOS;
- the association receives support from CUOS in the form of a grant and/or accommodation;
- the association meets the requirements for committee grants (for more information, see the CUOS website).
Logo use requirements
- it must be clear from the text, layout and images used that the communication originates from a study or student association;
- the following rules apply to the use of the University logo;
- improper use of the logo is prohibited.
Faculty study associations
Faculties are free to formulate their own guidelines for the use of University logos by study associations within the Faculty.
|Last modified:||02 August 2018 12.55 p.m.|