University of Groningen house style
A visual identity, or house style, is essential for communicating what we stand for and what we are capable of. House style guidelines help us to present ourselves in a recognizable way and ensure that all our communications contribute to the University of Groningen brand.
- Watch our Quick Guide to find out the main dos and don’ts.
- For all UG webpages, whether they concern a department, a research group or a topic, the rule applies: ‘100% UG? Use the UG website’.
- In your designs, use the descriptor to emphasize the University of Groningen’s reputation as an open academic community.
- Are you 100% UG but want to create your own identity within the University of Groningen house style? Discover the profiling possibilities.
- Images and videos are important communication tools. Learn how to make sure that the images that you use reflect the University of Groningen’s story and find out what things you need to think about when making a UG video.
Need help? Contact us at huisstijl rug.nl.
|Last modified:||07 September 2021 10.14 a.m.|
View this page in: Nederlands