- using a colour from the secondary palette developing a recognizable graphic style or imagery
- using a characteristic drawing or image.The following rules apply:
- The drawing or image must occupy a subordinate position, and must not be at the same height as the University of Groningen’s (UG) logo.
- To avoid any suggestion that this is a sub-logo, the drawing or image must contain no text whatsoever.
- The drawing or image must be in red, black or white. This is obviously not applicable if a photograph is used.
- The drawing or image must feature sleek, straight shapes and must be in keeping with the house style.
We are happy to help you refine your ideas! Please email us for a consultation (email@example.com).
|Last modified:||07 September 2021 11.09 a.m.|