At Computational Linguistics, we are often in the news. We list the most recent news here.
- Post-editese is real, Antonio Toral finds
- Gregory and Martijn present at Lowlands Science
- Martijn Wieling conducting experiments at Lowlands Science
- Dieke Oele is now a PhD!
- Slator article about the research of Antonio Toral
- Johannes Bjerva successfully defended PhD thesis
- Martijn Wieling presents his research in a comic strip
- TEDx talk by Malvina Nissim
- Malvina Nissim elected lecturer of the year!
- Information science students win shared task
- Alfa Informatica 30 years
Every week we also organize a public reading group where we discuss our research. If you are interesed in our work you can just step by!
|Last modified:||02 January 2020 3.49 p.m.|