Students can contact the study advisor when in need of guidance or advice. Meetings with the study advisor are confidential. The study advisor can inform you on the programme and will refer you to other institutions if needed (Student Service Centre, Office for Student Affairs, etc.).
Studiy advisor- First / second year BA students
You can make an appointment via the
Study Advisor- Third year / pre-master / MA students
You can make an appointment via the Office for student affairs.
Consultation hours: Tuesdays from 15:15-16:15
Wat does the study advisor do?
- Provide information for (aspiring) students on courses and programme options
- Guide students with study progress and choices
- Provide information on procedures (application, finance, exam regulations, etc.)
- Signal study delay and problems
- Signal educational concerns regarding the programme
- Provide information on exchange and studying abroad (also: Mobility Office)
Students who would like information on the pre-master (coming from a HBO or university BA) can contact drs. van Heteren.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||23 april 2018 14:37|