With a diverse range of staff members from different faculties and services and our ample experience and expertise, we can represent the scientific staff, support staff and PhD-students as good as possible. Within the faction there is room for different opinions.
Our common points of view:
- A university-wide faction, representing all staff members of this university, is very important;
- Diversity is of key importance, as it leads to optimal exchange of ideas;
- The university stands for good education, research, and support. The ratio scientific staff : support staff should be such that all processes are going well;
- Work stress and work pressure should be at an acceptable level at all parts of the university. We won't accept new policies that do not reflect upon the effects of the policy change on work pressure;
- The university has a strong regional function - it is the university of the North - but internationalisation is important as well;
- Sustainability should be integral part of all decisions on research, teaching and the governing of the university.
In previous years, we've occasionally blogged about specific topics.
|Last modified:||12 March 2020 10.31 p.m.|