Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Over onsFaculteit der LetterenOrganisatieDiensten en voorzieningenMobility OfficeStudy AbroadStep 1: Orientation


You can also choose to go to a university that the University of Groningen does not have an exchange agreement with. In that case you will be considered a Free Mover or Visiting Student by the host and have to arrange everything yourself and will often have to pay tuition fee or course fees to your host university. In addition, any credits earned will not automatically be recognized by the University of Groningen and there may be consequences for your student grant.

Needless to say, you will have to make clear agreements with your study adviser to make sure the credits you earn will be accepted and you will avoid too much study delay. You can use the Freemover Learning Agreement to get your courses approved.

As a Free Mover you are not eligible to receive the Erasmus+ or Marco Polo Grant, but there are other grants you can possibly apply for, see:

Laatst gewijzigd:29 maart 2018 10:54