Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Over onsFaculteit der LetterenOrganisatieDiensten en voorzieningenMobility OfficeStudy AbroadStep 1: Orientation

Canadian Studies

If you are a full-time BA student at the UG and would like to spend a semester in Canada you can apply for an exchange programme at the Centre for Canadian Studies. On the website of the Centre for Canadian Studies you will find a list of all the partner universities that participate. In the provided information you can see whether or not the Faculty of Arts participates in the exchange you had in mind. Here you will also find the application form and learn if there are specific requirements.

N.B. You need to hand in the documents directly with the Centre for Canadian Studies, however, make sure to apply with us online as well and add the Canadian Studies partner university to your top 5 of universities!

Laatst gewijzigd:23 april 2018 12:14