Who is the study advisor for Art of History?
J. Bogers (Judie)
Room: 213, Oude Boteringestraat 34
Study advice in the Art History degree programme
If you need personal guidance and advice, the study advisor is your first point of contact. The study advisor acts as a counsellor and confidential advisor to students for any matters to do with their studies, and can refer you on to other organizations if necessary.
You can contact the study advisor if you have any questions about the following matters:
- study delay
- study progress
- study planning
- choice of degree programme and changing programmes
- special facilities and performance disabilities
- content-related aspects of the degree programme
- transitional arrangements
- alternative examination regulations
- course units followed abroad
- admission on the basis of a foreign degree
- information provision
- personal circumstances
Consultation hours (with appointment):
Tuesday 13.00-15.00 p.m.
Thursday 10.00-12.00 a.m.
|How do I make an appointment with the study advisor?|
|2. At the Office for Student Affairs , in the central hall on the first floor at the Harmony building|
|3. By telephone: 050 363 6050|
If you have any questions or comments about other topics, please visit the Questions and Answers web page.
|Last modified:||15 June 2017 1.27 p.m.|