International Relations and International Organization
Who are the study advisors for International Relations and International Organization (IRIO)?
Ms R. Huttinga (Renate)
Ms G. Zomer (Dieneke)
Mr H. de Haas (Hidde)
Study advice in the IRIO degree programme
If you need personal guidance and advice, the study advisor is your first point of contact. The study advisor acts as a counsellor and confidential advisor to students for any matters to do with their studies, and can refer you on to other organisations if necessary. You can also check the IRIO Nestorpage (My Organizations on Nestor) for frequently-asked-questions.
You can contact the study advisor if you have any questions about the following matters:
- study delay, study progress, study planning
- personal circumstances
- choice of degree programme and changing programmes
- special facilities and performance disabilities
- content-related aspects of the degree programme
- transitional arrangements
- alternative examination regulations
- entry requirements
- studying abroad
- open bachelor
How do I make an appointment with the study advisor?
Please check here.
If you have any questions or comments about other topics, please visit the Questions and Answers .
|Laatst gewijzigd:||24 juni 2016 13:26|