Examencommissie Research Masters
- dr. M. de Vries, ReMa Linguistics, voorzitter
- dr. E. Ioannidou, ReMa LCS, secretaris v.a. 1-2-2018
- prof. dr. H.W. Hoen, ReMa MHIR
- prof. dr. R.T.J. Cappers, ReMa AHA
- dr. C. Dekker, ReMa CMEMS, secretaris tot 1-2-2018
- drs. R. van Deemter, extern lid
Regels en Richtlijnen
Verzoeken aan de Examencommissie Research Masters
Important information about sending in requests
Please consult your Director of Studies first to discuss your study programme and before you apply for any differentiations from the regular programme, as changes are not always possible and in any case require an advice from the Director of Studies.
All changes from the 120 ECTS regular programme in the OER and all individual programmes have to be agreed upon by the Director of Studies. The differentiations should be registered by using a form and require prior agreement of the Board of Examiners. The forms are introduced because the justification of individual programmes is very important. They should indicate both how the choice fits into your individual specialization and how they support the end qualifications of the Research Master’s degree programme. In addition to the form, some supplementary material may be required. It is your responsibility to make sure that the material will be made available to both the Director of Studies and the Board of Examiners.
- If you would like to follow a module as extracurricular (on top of the 120 ECTS Research Master programme), you don't have to request this to Board of Examiners, but make sure that you discuss your study programme with your Director of Studies.
- If your request concerns one of the topics below, please use the appropriate form and send the completed form (with requested attachments and signatures) to the Board by e-mail.
- If you don't know which form to use, please contact the study advisor or your Director of Studies.
- If your request concerns another topic than one of the topics below, please send your request by e-mail and mention all necessary information.
Important information about filling out the forms
- The forms are meant to be filled out by using Microsoft Word.
- When the form has been filled out and signed, please save the form as a pdf file for sending it to the Board of Examiners
1. Approval of tutorial
Use this form if you would like to do a tutorial (as part of your specialization or instead of a required course module).
2. Approval of course
Use this form if:
Form 2: Approval of course
3. Placement work plan
Use this form if you would like to do a placement (as part of my specialization or instead of a required module).
Form 3: Placement work plan
4. Exemption from a course
Use this form if you would like to get an exemption from a course without replacing this course for another course/placement/self-study/tutorial.
Form 4: Exemption from a course
5. Approval of extra credits
Use this form if you would like to be given more credits for a course/placement than the course/placement originally provided for because of extra workload.
Form 5: Approval of extra credits
|Laatst gewijzigd:||21 februari 2018 09:50|