Introduction for students of the Master’s degree programmes at the Faculty of Arts
Welcome to this introduction page of the master programmes offered by the UG!
On the pages of this website (see the menu below) you will find everything you need to make a good start with your studies. You will find information about your timetable, your University of Groningen account, study books and much more.
Over the course of the summer, activities and news concerning your programme will be updated regularly on this webpage. It is important to revisit this page frequently and thereby ensure you keep up to date.
Information on specific Master degree programmes
Via the links below you can find specific (practical) information about your Masterprogramme. The information is likely to expand during the summer, so check this website regularly to see if any relevant information has been added.
In order to access information specifically regarding your Master programme, your student account will have to have been activated. You can activate your student account half a year before beginning your programme at the UG. Activate your account via this webpage to keep up-to-date on all news concerning your Master programme
- Arts and Culture (tracks Film and Contemporary Audiovisual Media, Music, Theatre and Performance Studies, Arts Cognition and Criticism, Arts, Policy and Cultural Entrepreneurship).
- Communication- and Information Sciences
- Classic and Ancient Civilizations
- History Today
- International Relations
If you have followed the application procedure before the deadline and have received an Admission Letter/email from the IR department, we would like to remind you that in this Admission Letter/email you can find a link to the step-by-step guide on how to complete your registration in Studielink, how to enrol for your Master courses and more information about starting the programme.
- International Humanitarion Action (NOHA)
An on-site introduction meeting will take place for the track European Linguistics on Tuesday 31 August 2021. More information can be found in this introduction letter.
- Literary Studies
- Media Studies
- Middle-Eastern Studies
North American Studies
The Introduction will take place on Friday 3 September 2021. Please read the introduction letter for more information.
- Research Masters Archaeology
- Research Master Arts, Media and Literary Studies
- Research Master Cultural Leadership
- Research Master Classical, Medieval and Early Modern Studies
- Research Master Clinical Linguistics (EMCL)
- Research Master Language and Cognition
- Research Master Language and Communication Technologies
- Research Master Modern History and International Relations
|Last modified:||27 August 2021 4.46 p.m.|