Up till now
Our activities, research processes and collaboration projects
We are involved in the following activities:
- We participate in the development of the Core and More model, which has been initiated by the FEE (Fédération des Experts Comptables Européens), in the field of Corporate Reporting - for the purpose of making a contribution to optimising the Corporate Reporting model rolled out by FEE. Entities may use this model in composing information for stakeholders.
- We are a member of the Academic Network of the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIR) - for the purpose of making a contribution to the further development of the Integrated Reporting model as launched by the IIRC. Entities copy this model and use it is as a basis for their annual reporting.
- We take part in the CSR platform as well as in the ESG Assurance project group of NBA (the Netherlands Institute of Chartered Accountants) in order to help specify the details of a model for drawing up an audit opinion with regard to integrated annual reports. Increasingly, companies ask their auditor to audit their annual report. This kind of audit opinion requires a new model, which still needs to be finalised. There is a great need for practical guides among companies, though.
- We are involved in composing the annual Transparency Benchmark (Transparantiebenchmark), launched by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, which culminates in awarding the Crystal (Kristal). The Kristal is a significant award for large companies in the Netherlands and reflects the quality of their annual reporting – in particular, their sustainability reporting.
- We actively participate in Het Groen Brein ('The Green Brain'), in which representatives of educational institutes and the business community work on ways and practical guides for the purpose of embedding sustainability issues in economic and business education. This is supposed to produce the new professionals in economics and business. Decision-making models not only revolve around euros, but also around all kinds of non-financial parameters, such as the environment, ethical issues and the social environment.
|Last modified:||23 May 2017 10.08 a.m.|