Pedagogical and Educational Sciences
International master students
Please check this webpage regularly, as additional information about the introduction period will be placed here as well.
Study start week
- Master starting events can be found at the master programme schedules: www.rug.nl/gmw/education/schedules.
- Faculty welcoming with brunch for new master students who did not do their Bachelor's at the University of Groningen, on Thursday 31 January at 10 am in the Snijderszaal. Invitation for this will follow in January via e-mail.
- You are expected to be aware of the general information, information about your study program, courses and the rules and guidelines. This information can be found at student.portal.rug.nl/infonet/studenten/gmw/studyinfo .
- BSS startguide 2018-2019. Important information for the first weeks at the faculty.
- On www.rug.nl/gmw/start-up-info/handige-tips you can find additional video tutorials for several programmes you will have to use e.g. to enroll for courses!
- Academic year calendar 2018-2019 (overview of teaching periods, exam weeks and vacations).
Accomodation, financial matters, language course
- Welcoming for new international students
- Study in Groningen: student life, pre-departure guid, arrival guide, etc.
- Financial Matters: living expenses
- Living in the Netherlands: Health services, Dutch language, transport
- University Library
- Groningen life: discover your student city
- Get going in Groningen
- Questions about (de-)registration, studielink, student card, change of address, tuition fee, etc.: www.rug.nl/insandouts.
- Map and route description to the Academic Building.
- Virtual tour through the Academic Building
- Overview of all university buildings
|Last modified:||22 January 2019 10.51 a.m.|