Webinar MSc Voice Technology
|When:||Th 18-02-2021 15:00 - 16:00|
|Where:||Online, 3.00 - 4.00 pm CET|
Join University Groningen/Campus Fryslân online and learn more about the MSc Voice Technology. In this webinar you will find out more about the programme in which you:
- Acquire expertise in speech recognition and speech synthesis.
- Expand your network by connecting to experts from Silicon Valley and local start-ups.
- Participate in a highly collaborative international, interdisciplinary classroom.
- Study with a team of creative professors dedicated to helping you understand voice technology through interactive activities.
- Join a lively environment at the interdisciplinary faculty Campus Fryslân of the University of Groningen in the student city of Leeuwarden.
We will give you more information on the programme, courses and our (inter)national network of colleagues from the industry. You can also ask your questions about living in Leeuwarden as a student and social and cultural activities. We are looking forward to meeting you online!
This event takes place on 18 February, 3 - 4 PM (CET). Not sure what your local time is? Use the Time Zone Converter to find out!