The Groningen University Fund
The Groningen University Fund (“GUF”) was founded on March 4, 1893 by the professors of the Groningen University.
The aim of the GUF is to promote in the widest sense the study at the Groningen University.
As means to achieve this aim the Fund sustains among others the following activities:
- subsidizing study-related travel abroad by students
- subsidizing student excursions (accompanied by staff members)
- subsidizing scientific or cultural activities by students within the framework of a student organization
- subsidizing the organisation in Groningen or the northern Netherlands of international scientific conferences, symposia or workshops by scientists of the Groningen University
- facilitate the establishment of specialized expert chairs (“bijzondere leerstoelen”) at the Groningen University
|Last modified:||28 March 2020 09.45 a.m.|