Video templates are available in both extended and simple versions and can be forwarded to video creators on request (these could be either professional video creators or student assistants).
If you want to create a video (or have one created), you can contact the Communication Office ( email@example.com ). We will send you the relevant templates. Please describe the purpose of the video, who is making the request and whether the video creator has access to the house style font (the Parry).
House style video summary
You can find more detailed information and all other video elements in the instruction manual.
- Ensure that all your videos are have a watermark of the Dutch or English UG logo in the top left corner.
- The UG logo is red, which means that the same colour red must play a prominent role in the video.
- Cyan, black and white are used as supplementary primary colours .
- The UG house style font (the Parry) can also be used for videos.
- If you do not have the house style font you can use Open Sans.
- Always use the simple intro for short videos.
- End each video with the UG logo by using the simple or extended outro.
- The ‘slash’ can be used as a style element in various ways .
- Use the URL emblem bar to provide a web link. This emblem may not be used instead of the UG logo.
- Identity through ‘simplicity’. The house style elements should be used as ‘purely’ as possible, without embellishments.
|Last modified:||27 February 2018 5.00 p.m.|