Educational Support and Innovation (ESI) Staff Development section enables current lecturers and other University staff to improve their professional skills via workshops, courses, open days and tailored activities. Our target groups include lecturers, PhD students, student assistants, faculties and departments.
An overview of our activities:
- Courses: Our range of courses varies from single-session modules to comprehensive basic skills courses comprising 12 half-days. The range is updated every year.
- University Teaching Qualification (UTQ): The UTQ is a certificate of didactic competence for lecturers in academic education. A UTQ certificate is nationally recognized.
- UTQ registration: UTQ registration is a registration procedure for University of Groningen lecturers with at least five years of teaching experience.
- The Individual Model Design Programme is geared towards designing or redesigning your own course units or lectures. An educational advisor will provide intensive individual support in the work setting.
- MOOC (Massive Open Online Course): Learn how to be professionally involved in teaching, support and governing of higher education institutions.
- Advice and tailored activities: a request from a faculty may result in service provision in the form of training and advice. Examples include curriculum design, international professionalization projects, training for student-lecturers or support when introducing research-based teaching.
|Last modified:||15 August 2017 3.44 p.m.|