Webinar: Data Curation: Bring your own data
|When:||Th 11-03-2021 02:00 - 15:00|
- Are you finishing your research project and need to archive your data?
- Would you like to publish or share your data?
- Do you need a data availability statement with your publication?
If your answer is Yes, or if you are just curious, you are very welcome to visit our workshop.
Introduction to Data Curation: and Archiving data for the long term
- What to archive: selection, cleaning, data, software, scripts
- How to prepare: preferred file formats, codebook, metadata, pseudonymisation
- Where to archive: network storage, rdms, external archives
- Who is responsible: for archiving, access after the project, access after you left the UG
Publishing data as Open as possible, as Closed as necessary
- How to choose a suitable repository
- Selections to publish, demands from publishers and funders, demands by the GDPR to protect sensitive data
- Open, restricted, closed
- How to make your data FAIR: file formats, codebook, metadata, persistent identifier
- Demonstration of the workflow in DataverseNL
- Licenses for re-use, restrictions on access