Entrepreneurial Student Day
Being entrepreneurial is for everyone. So for you as well! Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? Do you want to become more innovative and grow your business? Or do you want to boost your business (idea)? Make it happen & sign up now! Participation is open for students from both Hanze UA and RUG.
During the Entrepreneurial Student Day on Thursday 28 May 2020, Start-up City will be transformed into a festival site. A day full of music, food trucks, drinks, and of course entrepreneurship. At the end of the festival the Grand Final will take place, where the Rabo Entrepreneur Award at the value of € 10,000 and the other prizes will be awarded. Do you want the chance to win these prices and also give your business or idea a boost by participating in the boot camp where you determine your own route? Sign up now!
Have you become curious? Or do you want to know more? Read more at www.hanze.nl/entrepreneuraward .
Jorn Hofman, 2019 winner: “I love to put my energy into something that I believe in. I learn a lot from it and get in touch with many different people who can help me further in the business field but also in a personal sense. I think that’s very beautiful.”
How can you have a chance of winning the Rabo Entrepreneur Award?
Every Hanze UA or RUG student can register until March 1st 12 noon
2. During the Up-start Day on March 12, everyone who has registered will meet the other candidates, entrepreneurs, and coaches. In addition, Cor Noltee will take you into the inspiring world of Design Thinking and games.
3. During the bootcamp period, an activity, meetup or workshop takes place every Friday and you are coached on the subjects you need. You determine your own route!
4. At the end of the bootcamp period you can register for the selection day. The jury selects the fifteen candidates who can participate in this day on a number of criteria.
5. During the selection day on May 14, the jury will announce the 3 finalists.
6. On May 28 these 3 finalists will present their idea during the Grand Final [Grande Finale] on the Entrepreneurial Student Day [Day of the Entrepreneurial student].
7. During the Grand Final [Grande Finale], the winner will win the Rabo Entrepreneur Award at the value of € 10,000 for his or her company. You also have a chance to win one of the other prizes.
What is the added value for your business (idea)?
- Support and coaching by top entrepreneurs and experts.
- Name recognition and exposure for your company.
- Access to a large network.
- Building your skills and business alongside your studies.
- You commit to work on your business (idea), a big stick to go one step further.
- In short: give yourself and your idea or company a boost and have a chance to win the Rabo Entrepreneur Prize at the value of € 10,000 or one of the other prizes for your company.
How do I apply?
Sign up here! You sign up for the Up-start Day on March 12 and the boot camp that helps you to develop and grow self-knowledge, expertise, business, and network. The final destination: Grand Final, during the Day of the Entrepreneurial Student where the Rabo Entrepreneur Prize at the value of € 10,000 and the other prizes are awarded.
Attention: During the bootcamp period you can sign up for the Rabo Entrepreneur Award and the other prizes. The jury selects the fifteen candidates who have a chance to win this during the selection day based on a number of criteria.
What to expect during the boot camp period?
After the Up-start Day on March 12 you follow a boot camp. When completing the registration form you indicate what your needs are in terms of coaching, workshops, master classes, and activities in the field of entrepreneurship. For example, this can be about sales, marketing, finance or design thinking. During the bootcamp period there is an activity every Friday and you will be coached on the subjects you need. You determine your own route!
In addition to these activities, there is also plenty of opportunity to get to know each other better during the weekly VRIJMIBOs.
Rabo Entrepreneur Award [Rabo Ondernemersprijs ]
The winner will win a prize at the value of €10.000 for his or her company.
+ 5 other prizes, each at the value of €500 :
Ready to scale
An idea or business with a potential to scale, ambition and possibility to grow, or ever conquer the world!
Societal or social impact. Making the world a better place with your product or service. Profit is not the main goal.
The most diverse, and best functioning team during the boot camp period. This can be a pre-existing team, or a team that has formed during the boot camp period.
Most promising entrepreneur
Thé entrepreneurial talent of this edition! The most promising entrepreneur. The personality of and the entrepreneur are central. This is the student of whom everyone can tell: they’ll make it, one way or the other! Hét ondernemerstalent itijdens deze editie. De meest veel belovende ondernemer.
Products or services that will help to keep the world viable for generations to come with smart solutions in the area of circular economy, recycling, and energy transition.
You can apply up to and including March 1 2020, noon, as team or individual.
When applying keep the following dates available:
- March 12 17.30 – 20.30 h for the Up-start Day (Kick-off).
- During the boot camp period there will be an activity, workshop, or meetup every Friday, and you can get coaching on the topics you nee dit most! These activities are voluntary.
- May 14 for participating in the selection day.
- 28 May is Entrepreneurial Student Day with the Grand Final where you stand to win the Rabo Entrepreneur Award or one of the other prizes.
|Last modified:||31 January 2020 11.02 a.m.|