Center for Language and Cognition
The Center for Language and Cognition Groningen is a research institute within the Faculty of Arts of the University of Groningen. It is the institutional home for all the linguistic research carried out within the faculty.
CLCG is also affiliated with various research schools. These are Dutch organizations which seek to coordinate scientific activity on a supra-faculty or even national, level.
- How can universities support open science? An interview with Martijn Wieling
- Nanna Hilton and Saskia Peels new members of the The Young Academy Groningen (YAG)
- Martijn Wieling: new professor by special appointment of Low Saxon/Groningen Language and Culture
- Martijn Wieling at Lowlands Science: Festival-goers participate in speech research experiment
- Vidi-grant for Merel Keijzer: Research on the effectiveness of foreign language learning for healthy aging