The International Office is the Faculty's information and service centre for international relations.
The Faculty has established international exchange agreements with more than 100 partner universities and faculties of law in and outside of Europe and offers one LLB programme, seven pre-LLM programmes and seven LLM programmes in English. For students coming from non-partner universities it is possible to participate in a Study Abroad programme.
The International Office provides:
- general support and guidance to foreign law students (LLB, pre-LLM, LLM, and exchange) studying in Groningen;
- advice to Groningen law students about studying abroad as part of their programme, and general support in preparing for such a study period.
Asking a Question:
Other questions can be sent to exchangelaw rug.nl (exchange students) or studyabroadlaw rug.nl (study abroad programme students). If you have applied to one of our degree programmes and have a question about your application, please contact the admissions office at llb.admission rug.nl (for LLB applicants) or llm.admission rug.nl (for LLM applicants).
- Ms Kirsten Wolkotte (Coordinator International Office & Study Adviser)
- Ms Astrid van Dort (Exchange Officer; incoming students)
- Ms Manon Siemerink (Exchange Officer; outbound students)
- Ms Michelle Bokma-Calderon (Study Adviser)
- Mr Jasper Brood (Study Adviser)
- Ms Hieke Hoekstra (Study Adviser)
- Ms Marlies Hof (Secretary)
- Dr Chris Brennan (Marketing)
Opening hours International Office:
Incoming exchange students: Tuesday and Thursday 15.00-17.00, room 1314.0111
Outbound exchange students: Tuesday and Thursday 13.00-15.00, room 1314.0111
Due to the current coronavirus situation, the exchange officers can also be contacted via Skype during these hours. Please note that we might be on a call when you contact us so please be patient if temporarily unavailable. We will call you back as soon as the call has ended.
Current LLB, pre-LLM & LLM students: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10.00-12.00, room 1314.0107
Online office hours from 1 September 2021: Tuesday and Thursday 14.00-15.00, via Skype. Please note that we might be on a call when you contact us so please be patient if temporarily unavailable. We will call you back as soon as the call has ended.
Prospective students: To receive more information about our degree programmes, please fill out our information request form.
|Last modified:||02 September 2021 4.56 p.m.|