Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences
The Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences offers various master's programmes, tracks and specializations.
On this page you find the English-taught programmes.*
The master’s programme Psychology offers the tracks:
- Applied Social Psychology
- Clinical Forensic Psychology and Victimology
- Cognitive Psychology and Psychophysiology (from September 2021: Applied Cognitive Neuroscience)
- Environmental Psychology
- Clinical Neuropsychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Theory and History of Psychology
- Talent Development and Creativity
- Work, Organizational and Personnel Psychology
- The Artificial Intelligence master now part of the Faculty of Science and Engineering.
- The programme Human Movement Sciences is now part of the Faculty of Medical Sciences.
*For an overview of all Master’s programmes (Dutch and English) switch to Dutch
|Last modified:||10 September 2020 09.37 a.m.|