Why study this programme in Groningen?
- Stimulating international student environment with a lively music culture and prestigious popular music festivals
- Theoretically rigorous department working on the latest developments in music and sound cultures
- Wide range of courses on topics including globalization, populism, gender studies, ecocriticism, urban soundscapes, music theatre and performance, critical musicology, new media formats for classical music, and audio culture
- Team of motivated international staff members collaborating across national and disciplinary boundaries
- Additional lecture series (Music Matters), experimental vocal group, close ties to music institutions in the Netherlands and abroad
|Last modified:||25 January 2021 1.37 p.m.|