ENVOIE is led by a small 'core' team in which expertise on teaching and learning innovation, online learning and internationalisation are brought together:
- Sake Jager (project manager ESI)
- Angelos Konstantinidis (educational support ESI)
- Joyce Fongers (international relations ISR)
- Hans Beldhuis (education innovation and research ESI)
Coordination in faculties is through contacts specifically appointed for the ENVOIE project, together with embedded teaching and learning innovation experts (ESI) and international relations officers (ISR contacts). If you wish to know who is a contact for your faculty, please write a note to envoie rug.nl.
The project is advised by a steering committee in which administrative governance, subject expertise and the project management are represented. The acting steering committee up to June 2021 consisted of the members below. A new steering committee is to be appointed in November 2021.
Steering committee 2019-2021, re-appointments due:
- Roel Jonkers (Arts)
- Sabine Otten (Behavioural and Social Studies)
- Jan Riezebos (Economics and Business)
- Kevin Haines (Office of the University, EQUiiP)
- Hans Beldhuis (team Educational Innovation and Research, ESI)
- Sake Jager (project manager, team Educational Innovation and Research, ESI)
|Last modified:||05 October 2021 1.51 p.m.|