Upload a photo for your student card
At the start of your studies, you will receive a student university card, the 'RUGpas', which will be valid for your entire study period. Once you have deregistered, you will no longer be able to use the RUG pass.
If you have a Dutch address, the pass will be sent to that address. If there is no Dutch address of yours registered with us, the pass will be sent to the Central Student Administration. You will then receive an e-mail when you can pick up your pass.
You use the RUG pass to
- to pay for coffee and tea at the vending machines,
- to pay for printing and copying,
- to borrow books from the University Library,
- for access to the University Library
- to identify yourself when registering for and/or taking exams,
- to play sports (if the card is activated for the ACLO).
More information about the RUG pass.
Upload a photo via ‘Enrollment and Photo’ in the left column of the Student Portal and follow the steps.
All the above information is explained in this video: https://youtu.be/kOFgb9fLHC0
|Last modified:||17 August 2020 2.01 p.m.|