Research Master Behavioural and Social Sciences
International master students
Please check this webpage regularly, as additional information about the study start week and introduction period will be placed here as well.
Study Start Week
In the first week of September the introduction week will take place. You will receive the welcome programme from the Research Master coordinator. There will be meetings with the programme director, the Research Master coordinator and the staff members to get to know the programme and your fellow students.
Welcoming event with drinks afterwards for new masterstudents with a non Groningen bachelor on Monday 3 September 15.40 hrs in the Snijderszaal.
Wednesday September 5: LIBRARY INSTRUCTION in KOUWERZAAL, 4 - 5 PM for new masterstudents with a non Groningen bachelor
- Course catalogue 2018-2019: Please note that you are expected to know the rules and regulations that are part of the course catalogue. We recommend that you read the general information, information about the programme, the courses, and the rules and regulations before the start of the semester. That way, you will be well-prepared for the first weeks, know what to expect, and get a chance to plan ahead.
From academic year 2018-2019 no more course catalogues wil be made at the faculty BSS. All information that was previously included in the course catalogue will be clearly available on the intranet for BSS students during the summer. Look at www.rug.nl/gmw/education/study-guide for current information.
Student Service Desk faculty BSS
Heymans building, first floor (near the Library)
Grote Kruisstraat 2/1,
9712 TS Groningen
Telephone: +31 50 363 6301
From 30 July until 19 August 2018 the student service desk the Student Service Desk will be reachable by phone each working day between 09.00 and 12.00 hrs and between 13.00-16.00 hrs. During these weeks the student services desk will be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10.00-12.00 hrs.
- Moving to Groningen: information for incoming international students
- Things to arrange before you arrive in Groningen
- Financial Matters
- Health services
- Things to arrange after your arrival in Groningen
- Prepare for your studies
- Groningen life
- Questions about (de-)registration, studielink, student card, change of address, tuition fee, etc.: www.rug.nl/insandouts.
- Map and route description to the Academic Building.
- Virtual tour through the Academic Building
- Overview of all university buildings
|Laatst gewijzigd:||05 september 2018 09:33|