|Date:||15 November 2019|
My research interests are in the intersection of corporate and political governance, gender diversity in leadership and corporate governance regulations. I am willing to supervise thesis on the following areas:
- Gender Gap in Private Equity and Venture Capital
- Should the government make CSR mandatory?
- How does CEO activism affect corporate and political outcomes?
- Does CEO traits like divorce, children, military experience etc. really affect corporate outcomes?
- Interesting research question in cognate areas are also welcome.
Tags: corporate social responsibility, gender diversity, private equity, Corporate Governance, Thesis Supervisors, social responsible investing, venture capital