Get a taste of Global Responsibility & Leadership
Is this for me?
Are you a high school student with an interest in the Global Responsibility & Leadership bachelor of University College Fryslân then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Experience what it is like!
Choosing a study is quite challenging so why not try it out first? Experience what it is like to study the Bachelor Global Responsibility & Leadership at University College Fryslân. The only programme worldwide that is inspired by the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations.
Sign up for this fun and active web class that gives you a first taste of what studying Global Responsibility & Leadership (GRL) can look like. During the four weeks of the web class, you will be introduced to a variety of academic disciplines and lecturers, that are part of the first year of the GRL programme. The disciplines that are addressed are: Politics, Global Health, Earth System Sciences and Psychology. Each web class will explore one of these disciplines, but the common thread throughout the programme is the link to the Sustainable Development Goals.
Every web class starts with an introductory e-lecture and throughout the four weeks you will complete various readings and assignments. The web class is offered in English because this is an international and English taught bachelor programme. The web class runs for four weeks and the workload is approximately 3 hours per week.
University College Fryslân in a nutshell
University College Fryslân offers the GRL bachelor, which is a three-year interdisciplinary programme inspired by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. The programme is for ambitious students who are interested in addressing global challenges through an interdisciplinary approach.
- Inspired by the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- Develop your leadership skills.
- Follow courses in Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Earth and Environment, Data Science and Global Health.
- Choose your Major: Responsible Planet, Responsible Governance or Responsible Humanity.
- Study small scale, max. 25 students per class.
- Join the University College Fryslân community and get the best out of yourself.
- Live on our international Campus with fellow students.
- Enjoy the city of Leeuwarden, European Capital of Culture 2018.
|Last modified:||21 December 2018 11.40 a.m.|