The Hague and Rotterdam
Alumni circle The Hague & Rotterdam exists since 2011, and about 6000 ex-Groningers live in this region. Alumni who live and/or work in the area of The Hague and Rotterdam meet twice a year. Previous meetings have been organized at various locations, such as the Peace Palace, the ANWB head office and Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen. This circle offers a diverse network and the possibility to do something for the alma mater by supporting a special project of the University. The circle has a number of regular donors who contribute to research into hybrid solar cells.
Join the alumni circle
To receive invitations for meetings you can sign up for the mailing list.
- Sign up for the mailing list
For more information and / or questions about the circle, please contact Elise Kamphuis via firstname.lastname@example.org or 050 363 7595.
"The circle of former Groningers in The Hague meets in beautiful locations. The Gemeentemuseum was beautifully lit this time and we saw a beautiful exhibition before we sat around the tables together. It is nice to contribute to fundamental research that benefits the world, such as Professor Loi's solar cells. " S.G (Fieke) van der Lecq (Economics, 1991).
Curious about the events that were previously organized?
- View the overview of meetings
The circle was set up on the initiative of a number of alumni. A committee of alumni organizes the circle meetings together with the Alumni Relations and Fundraising Department. This committee consists of:
- Stef Kranendijk, chairman (Economics, 1977)
- Otto de Witt Wijnen (Dutch law, 1995)
- Bregje Briët (Pharmacy, 1997)
- Jaap van Wiechen (Econometrics, 1997)
- Roland van den Brink (Mathematics, 1982)
- Peter Wit (Business Administration, 1991)
- Maikel Boksteen (Business Administration, 1993)
- Patrick Jager (Economy, 2004)
|Last modified:||11 July 2019 1.33 p.m.|