Job opportunity Green Office (student)
Do you think sustainability should take up a more central position within the University of Groningen? Do you love setting up projects and events and do you think about impacts you have on the environment? Do you have a creative mind and do you want to influence the University’s policy?
Green Office Groningen coordinates and initiates projects related to sustainability at the University of Groningen. There is also a physical place at the Visserstraat 49 and the students of the Green Office are the main point to address in the field of sustainability at the university.
We are looking for 3 student-assistants to help with: research, education, governance and projects related to sustainability at the University of Groningen.
We are looking for:
- One person to fulfill the position of communication student-assistant
- Two persons to fulfill the position of student-assistant
- Student at the University of Groningen
- Both passion for and (some) knowledge of the topic of sustainability
- Experience working in a board (project management and chairing meetings)
- Available for 1 year, 12 hours a week
- Start September 1st 2016
- Available in September for knowledge transfer (attend meetings, take over projects, etc.)
Additional for the function of communication student-assistant:
- Experience with communication related tasks
- Ability to find, analyze, synthesize and present information
- English and Dutch skills. This can be important in the communication with local stakeholders. Motivation letters written in Dutch are preferred.
- Tangible experience with Design software like Photoshop
Send us your CV and motivation letter before Friday August 19th to firstname.lastname@example.org!
In the week of August 22nd you will hear if you are invited for an interview. Interviews are held on Tuesday August 23rd (in the morning).
Let us know in your application whether you apply for the general student-assistant job or the communication student-assistant.
|Last modified:||12 August 2016 1.51 p.m.|