Electoral registers available for perusal
The Central Voting Office hereby announces the following:
- on 4 March 2019, the electoral registers for the elections of the staff and student sections of the University Council, Faculty Councils and the Service Councils of the University of Groningen will be established
- on 5 March 2019, all students and staff members who are enrolled at or who have a contract with the University will receive an email containing a link with which they can view their data in the electoral registers
- all students and staff members can view their data in the electoral registers between 5 March 2019 and 11 March 2019
- all voters can submit an email via email@example.com for corrections to be made to the electoral register between 6 March 2019 and 12 March 2019, if they believe that they are not or not correctly recorded
- all voters have the right to object to any official correction made to the electoral registers by the Central Voting Office from 13 March 2019 up to and including 19 March 2019; any such objections must be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org
- the Central Voting Office will make its decisions in response to any requests as referred to under 4. and objections as referred to under 5. on 20 March 2019
- all voters have the right to lodge an appeal against any decision as referred to under 6. with the Board of the University from 21 March 2019 up to and including 27 March 2019.
You can find more information about the consultative participation bodies and the UG elections here.
Groningen, 25 February 2019
The Central Voting Office
|Last modified:||26 February 2019 09.22 a.m.|