Workshops and social events
DCS organizes (career) workshops, social events and Dutch conversation meetings tailored to your needs. This is to help you to build a social and professional network.
Below you'll find the planned events for the period up until January 2022. You will receive an invitation in your email or you can find them on our LinkedIn page. The events are envisaged to be carried out on-site this new academic new year unless the rules for the Dutch government change in regards to the pandemic.
- Evening social gathering - 14 OCT 20.00-22.00 pm
- Self analysis for career orientation 28 OCT 9.00-12.00 noon
- Job application training 4 NOV 9.00-12.00 noon
- Job application training 11 NOV 9.00 - 12.00 noon
- How to successfully network 17 NOV 9.30-11.30 a.m.
- How to successfully network 24 NOV 9.30-11.30 a.m.
- Job interview practice 2 DEC 9.00-12.00 noon
- Job interview practice 9 DEC 9.00-12.00 noon
Our workshops and events are (mostly) free of charge and are subsidized by UG. After your registration for a workshop, we will send you a confirmation email. If you are unable to attend after all, please let us know as soon as possible, so that we can make space for other interested participants. NOTE: Each workshop requires separate registration.
Dutch conversation meeting
Understanding and speaking Dutch is necessary if you want to be fully involved and be part of Dutch society as to create personal and professional networks. If you have reached a minimum level of A2, you can join the 'Leer beter Nederlands' conversation meetings.
|Last modified:||12 October 2021 3.23 p.m.|