The Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer and the Diversity & Inclusion team function as intermediaries in formulating and implementing the diversity and inclusion policy. We ensure that this policy is transparent, that various stakeholders can provide critical input and that the approach is as comprehensive as possible.
D&I team members
- Gerry Wakker (she/her) - Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Hoogleraar Griekse Taal- en Letterkunde
- Michaela Carriere (she/her) - Programme manager for Diversity & Inclusion, Intercultural Competence section head at the Language Centre
- Emi Howard (they/them) - Communication advisor for Diversity & Inclusion, Translator & editor at the Language Centre
- Frank Nienhuis (he/him) - Policy Advisor HR
- Derya Kockaya (she/her) - student assistant
|Last modified:||24 November 2022 1.42 p.m.|