Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
About us Organization Administrative organization Consultation

Employee Consultative bodies

Since the introduction of the University Government (Modernization) Act (MUB, 1997), the Higher Education and Research Act (WHO) refers to consultative participation rather than to joint management. Every university unit has a Consultative Body. The faculties have new-style Faculty Councils and the university service units have Employee Councils. The University Council is the uppermost echelon of consultative participation, and consults with the Board of the University.

Contact details of Employee Consultative Bodies

The following Service Units at the UG have an Employee Council:

Service Unit Contact
Center for Information Technology (CIT) CIT Employee Council
University Library (UB)
Office of the University Kaj Reker (
University Internal Services Department (FB)
KVI - Center for Advanced Radiation Technology (KVI-CART) Dienstraad-kvi-cart

If you work for one of these service units, you will be able to find more information about the related employee council on My University.

University of Groningen Regulations for Employee Consultative Bodies (in Dutch only)

Last modified:13 March 2020 12.30 a.m.
printView this page in: Nederlands