Organization and contact
This research was established with the help from the Science Shop Language, Culture and Communication. Involved with this research are:
- ESNS: Ilona Deuring (Policy Officer EU) and Lisa Schoemaker (Programmer Conference), client.
- Dr. Chris Tonelli, Assistant professor Popular Music, academic supervisor.
- Dan Padure, MA student Cultural Leadership, RUG.
- Juan Carlos Méndez Álvarez, MA student musicology, UU.
- Vincent Hazelhoff, coördinator Science Shop Language, Culture and Communication, mediator between client-programme-student and advisor scientific communication.
- Julia Gudzent, Guds agency, diversity agency and initiator panel discussion ESNS conference.
For more information about the research, you can contact the Science Shop Language, Culture and Communication
|Last modified:||24 April 2023 3.06 p.m.|
View this page in: Nederlands