Teaching and learning in the International Classroom
|Wanneer:||di 18-04-2017 09:30 - 13:00|
This course is for experienced lecturers (with a UTQ) who are interested in internationalisation and intercultural skills, but have no prior knowledge about this. The course gives tools and information that can be used in practice.
- What is internationalisation and how is it seen by the UG?
- How can you use the international classroom as an added value for teaching and learning activities?
- To define “Internationalisation of Higher Education”;
- To state the vision of the UG on Internationalisation of Higher Education;
- To recognize academic cultural differences;
- To use the characteristics and culture of international students as an added value in learning situations.