Excel 2016 advanced
|Duration:||5 half days|
|Audience:||PC users who master the basics of Excel and and wish to set up advanced models.|
The course in English is only given on request. For more information please contact Jolande Hollander (050 - 36 39267).
The course will include the following topics:
- How to make large models easy to handle
- Working with advanced formulas and functions
- Working with databases
- Summarizing data with pivot tables
- Detecting and preventing errors
- Automate operations by means of simple (recorded) macros
Presentation of theory, demonstrations, self study and hands-on practice.
Increasing the understanding of Excel, so that problems can be solved more efficiently and professional models can be created.
Extensive experience with the basic functions of Excel, including the making of (simple) calculations. Furthermore is some experience with setting up models in Excel, a prerequisite for the highest possible efficiency.
|Last modified:||19 July 2021 12.18 p.m.|