|Duration:||1 half day|
|Audience:||Mail users switching to the Google Mail web interface, or considering to do so.|
This course is currently only available upon request, for information please contact Jolande Hollander (050 - 36 39267).
- Folders versus labels;
- Structuring incoming mail;
- Archive usage;
- Generating Tasks from mail;
- Contacts and distribution lists;
- Searching and filtering;
- Integration with chat, Calendar and Tasks;
- Handling multiple accounts
Presentation of theory, demonstrations, self study and hands-on practice.
Exploring advantages and limitations of the new Google mail environment of the University of Groningen, to make this migration as easy as possible.
Adequate experience using mail.
|Last modified:||19 February 2018 10.26 a.m.|