Types of tests digital assessment
The following types of tests are currently supported:
- Different types of closed questions
- Essay assignments (open questions), administered with a specially designed building block in Nestor
- Test for which access to other applications is necessary (for example Excel, SPSS, Matlab, etc.)
The following options can be used for this:
- Audio and video
- Making certain websites accessible
- Open internet (open book test)
- Individual dataset/question set per student
- Answering some questions on paper (formulas etc.) and scan these and add them to the test
These tests can be administered in a secure test environment in the Aletta Jacobs Hall.
We can offer an item analysis for multiple choice and essay exams.
For questions about these types of tests, please contact team Assessment Support via email: digitaaltoetsen rug.nl, or by phone: (+31)(0)50 36 33640.
|Last modified:||09 August 2021 4.20 p.m.|
View this page in: Nederlands