Teaching Entrepreneurship in International Context
The objective of this work package is to develop the entrepreneurial skill sets of teachers, staff and students.
Thus we will:
- Discuss current methods in teaching entrepreneurship to students and evaluate their strengths and weaknesses
- Work together in developing modules for an interdisciplinary entrepreneurship course which will be applied and tested in an international classroom setting
- Participate in the pilot course and evaluate the experience together with teachers and students from all 10 LISTO partners
- Inject the international and interdisciplinary modules into existing entrepreneurship programs which lack these components so far
- Sustain the international classroom collaboration beyond the project life-time
To start with, in June 2018 we organize a conference on exchanging good-practice methods in teaching entrepreneurship combined with a critical evaluation of the existing courses. In the project proposal we committed to 20 good-practice teaching examples (2 per partner) to be presented as scientific posters & 10 oral papers (one per partner) on existing entrepreneurship to be presented and peer-reviewed at conference.
|Laatst gewijzigd:||18 mei 2018 11:08|