International Virtual Classroom 2020
Developing Entrepreneurial Solutions in Innovative Global Networks
Format: International Virtual Classroom with 30 working hours (14 synchronous + 16 asynchronous hours)
Duration: 12 weeks (4 March – 6 May 2020 with a 2 week break early April for the Exam weeks)
Specifically: March, 4th; March, 11th; March, 18th; March, 25th; BREAK; April, 15th; April, 22nd; April, 29th; May, 6th,
Timetable: From 13:00 until 15:00 (South America Time) - 17:00 until 19:00 (European Winter Time) - 18:00 until 20:00 (European Summer Time)
Teachers: Entrepreneurship experts from all 10 LISTO partner universities
Participants: The course is open for students from all 10 LISTO partner universities. To apply, fill in this form (open until the 7th of February, 2020).
General objective: The LISTO IVC aims at developing and strengthening students’ innovation and entrepreneurial skills within the framework of an international, multicultural and multidisciplinary virtual teaching and learning environment, with a focus on global entrepreneurial ventures and the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals.
Specific learning goals:
1. Develop an expertise to understand global opportunities from different cultural contextsworking in multidisciplinary teams.
2. Conceive and select global future scenarios considering the motivations of the teams and the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDG).
3. Comprehend the relevance of networks and ecosystem (Net & Eco) to access international markets.
4. Use the Design Thinking methodology in an international setting to approach problems from a human perspective.
5. Research international contexts in order to designing innovative and desirable products, services or experiences that tackle relevant business and/or social problems and technology opportunities, considering cultural and institutional differences across countries.
6. Be able to develop product and services prototypes based on customers’ needs.
7. Summarize business opportunities using graphic tools (for instance: Business Model Canvas – BMC).
For more information contact o.belousova rug.nl.
|Last modified:||16 December 2019 11.39 a.m.|