Skip to ContentSkip to Navigation
Over onsFaculteit der LetterenOrganisatieDiensten en voorzieningenMobility OfficeIncomingExchange students

Leaving Groningen

Faculty of Arts

Here you can find a checklist for when you are leaving Groningen.

1. Checking out at the Mobility Office

Your period of registration will end automatically, but still we would like to know when you are leaving Groningen.

2. Statement of study stay

Your home university may require a confirmation of the duration of your registration at the University of Groningen as an exchange student. This is your own responsibility and is not provided automatically. Some universities have a standard form to fill out. If not, the Mobility Office can write you a confirmation letter (only upon your request).

3. Academic Record

Notify us when all final grades have been registered in ProgressWWW, so we can send you an official transcript of your study results: Apply for Transcript of Records

4. Deregistration at City Hall

Please note that when you leave Groningen and the University after finishing your studies, you need to deregister at City Hall.

Last modified:03 January 2019 4.02 p.m.