From Arts to you
From Arts to you. We offer a range of services to our alumni.
- The Communication, Career and Society (CCS) department engages with the recruitment of prospective students in coordination with the labour market orientation of our students and the social relevance of humanities studies and research in the field.
- Eventhough you have already graduated, the University Library (UL) of the University of Groningen stil offers a wealth of material, search engines and databases that are still accessible to all. The UL's webpage for alumni provides an overview of all the ways, files and engines available for unlocking academic information.
- At the University of Groningen you can do more than just take a Bachelor's or Master's degree. We offer young and old the opportunity to develop themselves further with us. Check out the possibilities to futher your knowledge and start with life-long learning.
- I need a certified copy of my degree certificate. How can I obtain one? You can request a certified copy of your UG diploma in two ways:
- Fill in the application form statements and receive the certified copy by post or email.
- Collect the certified copy at the Central Student Administration.
International students who have studied in the Netherlands can also consult the degree certificate register, as long as they have a DigiD. If you don't have a DigiD anymore, send us an email including your request.
Setting research challenges
Every organisation can make use of a fresh perspective on it's own practice every once and a while. How are we doing and what needs to change? Alumni can turn to the Science Shop with such a question. Together we will explore the possibilities for student research into your challenge. You will gain new knowledge and inspiration and in the meantime you offer current students the chance to practice their skills in real life situations. Want to know more? Science Shop Language, Culture and Communication.
|Last modified:||23 November 2020 08.43 a.m.|