- Construction agreement signed
- Preparatory work for Aletta Jacobshal started
- Preparatory work for Feringa Building started
- Expanding Aletta Jacobshal
- EAE wins BREEAM Awards 2017
- Final Design Feringa Building
The University of Groningen is among the top 100 international general research universities in the world. The University aspires to top-class teaching and research, an ambition that makes high demands on the quality of the organization and its accommodation. All real estate projects, including both new construction work and renovation, must promote high levels of quality, sustainability and flexibility, as benefits a world Top 100 university.