- Name Röling Building for Faculty of Law
- Architect for University College Groningen, Bloemsingel 1
- Feringa Building: first façade panels
- Construction Anda Kerkhoven Centre has started
- New building 'De Herdershut' open
- Agreement makes new Sports Centre possible
- HPC Datacenter completed
The University of Groningen is among the top 100 international general research universities in the world. The University aspires to top-class teaching and research, an ambition that makes high demands on the quality of the organization and its accommodation. All real estate projects, including both new construction work and renovation, must promote high levels of quality, sustainability and flexibility, as benefits a world Top 100 university.
Receive regular updates and follow us on Facebook .