Ways to reach the Faculty
Ways to reach the Faculty.
By foot or bicycle from the Central Sation
- Cross the bridge at the Groninger Museum.
- Cross the Ubbo Emmiussingel and follow the Ubbo Emmiusstraat.
- Cross the Gedempte Zuiderdiep and follow the Folkingestraat.
- Cross the market square called Vismarkt into the Stoeldraaierstraat. Follow this street. Further down the street the name will change into Oude Kijk in 't Jatstraat. Keep following this street.
- You will come to a bridge. Cross this bridge. The street is now called Nieuwe Kijk in 't Jatstraat. Keep following this street; after you have passed the Grote Rozenstraat, you will see the buildings of the GMW Faculty on the left side of the street. The entrance to the Munting Building is at the next corner on the left.
- Turn left into the Grote Kruisstraat for the main entrance to the faculty. This is also the entrance to the Heymans Institute (Number 2/1).
By bus from the Central Station
At the central station take bus number 5b. This bus leaves 08:21 and 08:51 am until 18.21 and 18:51 uur p.m., 19:19, 19:49, 20:19, 20:49 and 21:19 p.m.
You can get off the bus at the Grote Kruisstraat. (for more information see: www.9292.nl )
See www.routenet.nl for detailed route descriptions to and from any address in The Netherlands.
|Last modified:||29 July 2021 4.17 p.m.|
View this page in: Nederlands